HIGH VOLTAGE PENCILLING TOOLS
For Transmission and Distribution Cables
– WS 16 for 35 to 69 KV cables, 1/0 to 1000 kcmil
– WS 17 for 35 to 46 KV cables, 1/0 to 750 kcmil
– WS 14A for 69 to 238 KV cables, cable sizes to 2000 kcmil plus
- Complete pencilling operation takes less than five minutes
- Can expose conductor strand shielding if required
- One tool for each cable/conductor size
- Fast, smooth tapers
- Safety assured with guarded cutting blade
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Insulation on cable end must be stripped prior to pencilling. For insulation removal use WS 50, WS 57, WS 57A or WS 70.
Select a WS 9 Series shaver, WS 40, or WS 57A to remove semi-con shield prior to pencilling.
Use Model WS 50, WS 57, WS 57A or WS 13B end strippers. Use WS 9A/9C, WS 40,
WS 51, WS 51A or WS 57A to remove semi-con shield prior to pencilling