The compact Miller® MB06 is designed to perform slit and ring cuts on fiber optic cables, buffer tubes, and jackets from 0.05″ to 0.25″ (1.2 to 6.4 mm) in diameter. The tool features easily adjustable slit and ring blades. The MB06 has two ring cut channels and a reversible V block that improves slitting performance to accommodate the full diameter range.
- Equipped with spring-loaded V-shaped jaw that provide stable, precision slitting & ringing performance
- Interchangeable V-block accommodates cable diameters from 0.05″ to 0.25″ (1.2 to 6.4 mm); custom sizing blocks available
- Safe, compact & ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand for easy operation without risk of injury
- Compact size & lightweight compared to the competition
- Easily adjustable blade depth prevents fiber damage