The DLS 655 optical laser source provides multiple wavelength options to meet modern fiber optic testing needs. The base model outputs 1310 and 1550nm wavelengths in either single or dual mode.
When combined with the RP 560 model optical power meter, this laser source can greatly reduce the time needed to test fiber cables with its automated wavelength switching feature. The unit periodically switches between available wavelengths, and the power meter recognizes each time the switch occurs, allowing multiple loss tests to be completed simultaneously.
Easy removal of the included SC adapter allows the light source ferrule to be cleaned, preventing contamination of test jumpers. Additional adapters are available.
This device maintains full compliance with all FDA and CFR standards for light-emitting products.
- 1310 nm & 1550 nm Wavelengths
- NIST Traceable Measurements
- 2 kHz, 1 kHz & 270 Hz Tone Modulation
- Single Output Port Ensures Faster Switching While Testing Multiple Wavelengths
- Universal Connector Interface Compatible with SC, FC, ST, & LC
- Long Battery Life