Cleaning fiber is as easy a push and a click! The ODM® family of One-Click Cleaners provide fiber technicians with the ability to quickly and efficiently clean fiber optic connector end faces. Utilizing a novel dry-cleaning strand, they gently sweep and lift away dust and other contaminants from the fiber end face without causing any damage to the connector. The cleaners function on a wide range of fiber types including LC, SC, FC, ST, ODC, MPO/MTP, E2000, and more. They are also compatible with both male fiber connectors, as well as fiber already installed into bulkheads.
- Simple pushing motion to engage tool
- Audible CLICK to alert the operator when tool is fully engaged
- Over 525+ engagements per unit
- Dry cleaning strand eliminates the need for solvents to be effective
- Crush-resistant to over 250N
- Impact-resistant to survive drops over 1.5 meters