The OTDR 800 is the newest handheld OTDR from Ripley’s ODM® brand that provides test technicians and contractors with an all-in-one solution for testing optical reflection and loss in fiber networks.
Its compact, ergonomic design is easily portable. The OTDR 800 is one of the smallest and lightest OTDR’s on the market weighing under 1.5 lbs. It features an adjustable, ambidextrous hand-strap and protective rubberized boot that makes testing a breeze in virtually any location.
Quickly select from a wide variety of wavelength configurations and easily view the test results in an event table with PASS/FAIL analysis for each reflective event. Individual events can be inspected manually using the event selection feature or automatically with the device’s built-in pass/fail function. After testing, easily transfer trace files to an Android smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth®, or to a Windows computer by USB with the free ODM® brand OpTrace software.
- Compact & portable, ideal for tower climbers & technicians on the go
- Detailed screen views provide visual trace & PASS/FAIL analysis
- LCD touchscreen interface with compact stylus provides refined cursor positioning & easy parameter selection
- Unique ergonomic, soft & compact case offers device protection
- Bi-directional averaging performs necessary calculations automatically
- Simplified user interface features Auto-Test capability for easy testing
- 1 meter dead zone delivers accurate reflective event testing in even the shortest fiber systems
- Bluetooth® compatibility with Android Smartphones & Tablets
- APC optimized launch port
- Removable hand-strap connects on either side
- Rear, foldaway kickstand
- Ergonomic & durable design protects against damage
- Includes convenient tool carrying case