The ODM OTR 700 gives test technicians and contractors all the tools necessary for testing optical reflection and loss in fiber networks. The optional video scope allows for extensive options in endface inspection, ensuring industry acceptable optical connections. The unit comes in single mode (1310/1550nm), multi-mode (850/1300nm), or quad wavelength configurations, making the OTR 700 the perfect option for both single mode and multi mode installations.
Power Meter and/or Light Source are optional with all OTR 700 units. With these add-ons, technicians can test for dB loss in trunk and sector fibers to confirm that each fiber is functioning correctly.
The OTR 700 offers an event table with PASS/FAIL analysis for each reflective event, and the 1 meter dead zone provides accurate reflective event testing in all fiber systems. Each event can be inspected manually using the event selection feature or automatically with the device’s built-in pass/fail function. The OTR 700’s schematic trace view allows technicians to see just the most important parts of each trace with pertinent data attached.
The OTDR’s touch screen and simple user interface ensure quick and easy testing in all situations.
- Available in a Wide Range of Outputs Including SM Only, MM Only, Combination SM / MM, Single or CWDM Wavelength Ports & More
- Schematic View of Fiber Link for Quick & Simple Trace Analysis, As Well As Event Table with PASS / FAIL Analysis
- Performs Calculations Automatically with Bi-Directional Averaging
- Bluetooth Compatible with Android Smartphones & Tablets
- Short Event Dead Zone is Ideal for Short-Link Installations
- Easily Integrates with ODM Inspection Probes, OPMs & VFLs