Introducing the first tool of its kind – a revolutionary cable stripper designed to quickly & accurately terminate rugged OptiTap® connectors at the installation site, eliminating the need for pre-terminated drop cable assemblies.
- Convienient one-step process removes the precise length of jacket material to expose the GPR rods
- Shielded blades promote safe operation and prevent cuts and lacerations
- Ergonomic design with padded handles fits comfortably in hand and requires minimal effort to use
- Compatible with 900μm Corning ROC™ Drop dielectric cables & OptiTap® hardened connectors
- Combine with the MB03-7010 ROC™ Drop Slitter to easily separate toner wire from cable