Introducing the industry’s most versatile, reliable and accurate adjustable tool for mid-span and end stripping on primary and secondary utility cables. It’s the one tool everyone needs on the job!
- Eliminates the need for traditional stripping knives, reducing the risk of cuts or lacerations.
- Heavy duty tool easily removes jacket & various types of insulation materials.
- Easily adjusts for 0.5″ to 2.5″ (12.7 mm to 63.5 mm) cable diameters.
- Patent-pending, self-aligning design maintains optimum blade position to produce precise cuts for reliable splices & unions.
- Well-balanced tool has low friction parts & ergonomic handles to reduce effort & potential strain from repetitive stripping functions.
- Recessed blade increases safety & is easily replaced.
- Blade depth & angle are adjustable for greatest range of applications.
- Detachable, ergonomic handles for use in tight spaces.
- Standard & EPR optimized blades easily accommodate various jacket & insulation materials.
- Optional blade depth gauge provides positive depth control while making blind cuts during mid-span applications.
|Cable Compatibility||Primary Distribution Overhead, Primary Distribution Underground, Secondary Distribution, Tree Wire, Spacer Cables|
|Cable Access||Mid-Span, End|
|Min. Cable Outer Diameter||0.5″ (12.7 mm)|
|Max. Cable Outer Diameter||2.5″ (63.5 mm)|
|Min. Voltage||600 V|
|Max. Voltage||35 kV|
|Length||12″ (304.8 mm)|
|Weight||3 lb (1.36 kg)|