Introducing an innovative cable slitter engineered with a precision factory-set blade depth to quickly and easily access fiber subunits and ripcords in Corning RocketRibbon™ 1728 cables.
- Precision factory-set blade depth ensures no fiber damage
- Shielded blade promotes safe operation and prevents injuries
- Compatible with Corning RocketRibbon™ 1728 Cables
- Single brass guide wheel reduces drag while performing longitudinal cuts
- Ergonomic handle provides greater leverage during ring cuts and finger grip provides comfortable hand positioning during longitudinal cuts
- Rugged aluminum tool body and high performance tool steel blade ensures longevity
- Efficiently performs ring and longitudinal cuts on cable mid-span or end — no blade adjustment necessary