Introducing the new US07 Adjustable Cable Stripper that quickly and easily end strips or midspan strips cable insulation with no conductor damage on #8 to 1000 kcmil secondary cables. The tool utilizes a size adjustment clamping system to swiftly adjust and lock onto the insulation. Its compact, low friction, thermoplastic, impact-resistant polymer v-jaw and body provides a stable and precise clamping platform in any space.
- Equipped with safe, recessed blade to prevent potential injury & blade damage
- Quickly adjusts to suit THHN, XHHW & USE secondary cables with 0.3″ to 1.375″ (7.6 mm to 35 mm) cable diameters, eliminating the need for bushings
- Easily adjusts with detent actuated knob & fine adjustment knob to match insulation thickness for fast stripping without conductor damage
- Features a replaceable, machined & ground tool steel blade
- Combines the end & mid-span strip performance of the UtilityTool® WS 71 & WS 72 with added features, stability & cable sizes
- Durable bronze bushings provides longevity