The compact Miller® MB08 is designed to perform longitudinal shaves on riser breakout and micro-duct cable jackets from 0.19″ to 0.55″ (5 to 14 mm) in diameter. Engineered for safe, easy access to inner fibers, the ergonomic tool features a high carbon steel factory-set blade, enabling engineers to work efficiently, even where space is restricted.
- Unique vertical handle, for easy access in tight spaces
- Safe, ergonomic design fits comfortably in the hand for easy operation without risk of injury
- Accommodates cable diameters from 0.19″ to 0.55″ (5 to 14 mm)
- Rugged impact resistant handle & aluminum body
- No adjustments needed on factory set, high carbon steel blade
- Compact & lightweight at just 0.1kg