- Designed for the proper installation of Landis+Gyr ″K″ Base 3 Phase or similar meters
- Provides 150 in-lb of torque without over or under-tightening
- Insulated & isolated from the meter base with a composite shaft rated to 1,000 volts
- Equipped with a 1/2″ square socket drive that accepts a magnetic installation socket & features a 3/8″ square socket torque test point
- Adjustable ″T″ handle provides greater leverage
NOTE: Do not use this tool for removal of un-torqued terminals or serious shaft damage may occur.