The Miller® MC02-7010 Duct Cutter is designed to make clean, square, and burr-free ring cuts in plastic fiber ducts up to 64mm diameter. This duct cutter is ideal for cutting PVC, CPVC, HDPE, and other non-metallic ducts and tubing while protecting the inside fibers.
- Safe, compact & ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand for easy operation without risk of injury
- Ratcheting design provides maximum leverage to cut with minimal effort
- Provides precise, burr-free cuts in plastic fiber ducts, PVC, CPVC, HDPE & other non-metallic ducts & tubing with diameters up to 64mm
- Comfortable one-handed operation with easy open spring release
- Rugged die-cast aluminum alloy is lightweight & durable
- Triangular, hardened tool steel, heat-treated & Teflon®-plated blade provides square & straight cuts by securing the duct or tubing in place
- Glovable™ for easy use with gloves