Introducing the new US16 from UtilityTool®, an innovative tool designed to remove outer jackets on medium voltage power cable with the assistance of a powered speed drill. Engineered with an ergonomic, self-feeding design and micro-indexing blade depth control, the tool provides safe, efficient jacket removal from cables up to 1.5" in diameter.
- Jacket is cleanly removed to expose cable shielding
- Micro indexing blade depth control to protect cable shielding
- Self-feeding design greatly reduces operator fatigue and strain
- Simple, safe blade depth adjustment
- Durable, reliable and built to last
- Ergonomic design prioritises user comfort and safety
- Suitable for cable diameters up to 1.5" (38 mm)