Introducing the new US15 Large Format Cable Slitter, a versatile tool cable of performing slit, ring, and spiral cuts on cable diameters from 10 to 60 mm. Equipped with a hardened steel blade, the tool provides fast, safe, and precise jacket removal from both hard and soft insulated cables without damaging the underlying layers.
- Equipped with safe, recessed blade to prevent potential injury & blade damage
- Compatible with large telecom cables, large fiber optic ducts & various other large diameter power cables
- Easily adjust the blade position to perform ring, spiral & longitudinal cuts
- Quickly adjusts to suit hard & soft insulated cables with 0.39″ to 2.36″ (10 mm - 60 mm) diameters on cable ends & 0.39″ to 1.96″ (10 - 50 mm) on cable mid-spans
- Blade depth knob adjusts up to 0.177″ (4.5 mm) in increments of 0.002″ (0.05 mm) & features a convenient inch or metric scale for guarenteed precision
- Replaceable, machined & ground tool steel blade
- Reinforced diameter adjustment jaw is durable & travels on a threaded rod to provide precise stability between the blade & jacket